Electric Vehicles(EV) - Controller Types
The controller reads the driver input signals, and is responsible to manage the system energy, regulate the torque and coordinate the motor, battery pack and the on-board charging systems. We provide the compact hardware and rich functional software controllers. All our controllers support full vector control software.
The controllers provide all the basic functionalities like
- - Battery state of charge (SOC) monitoring
- - Battery temperature monitoring
- - Overheating monitoring
- - BMS related input and output
- - Flexible : Support typical input and output drivers for vehicle controls. The controller can be used in simulated environments , and the any additional functionalities can be developed in the control system with 100% model based design methods.
- - Powerful :CAN bus based communication protocol support , and with properly configured protocols, it can be used for OTA programming.
- - Future Oriented : The controller hardware and software design has been derived to support future functions like Functional Saftety standards of ISO26262, and also automated driving like ADAS, AV
|Power Voltage range(DC/V)||40-96||40-96|
|Maximum Bus Current (A)||35(45)||45(70)|
|Maximum Peak Current (A)||160||300|
* Images used are for reference and illustrative purposes only